Discovering Good Dissertation Topics In Philosophy: 30 Great Suggestions
If you need to create a paper for your philosophy course, it can be tricky to find a topic that meets the requirements of your professor, but is engaging for you at the same time. As long as you have fun writing it, your dissertation can be a successful one. It is vital to dedicate some days for research and to not neglect details like grammar or punctuation. These suggestions might help:
- Religious or moral principles. For many people, religious beliefs are not necessarily moral.
- Accepting homosexuality. Is it our duty to take what others consider abnormal?
- Feminism. Should women have equal rights with men in everything?
- Internal and external beauty. Old philosophers used to say that these are connected, now we know that the physical appearance has nothing to do with the personality.
- Is it acceptable to use drugs when we need them? For example, to enhance our performance in a competition.
- A personal set of principles. Each one of has a personal set of principles that dictate our actions and behavior.
- What is the true happiness? This is a question that raised many debates since centuries.
- Each person has a price. Discuss this statement.
- The biography of your favorite philosopher.
- Are people selfish in nature?
- The meaning of dreams and how are these connected with reality.
- When and what means to be impartial.
- Is it possible to perceive things from an objective point of view?
- Beauty is relative.
- If we act morally, we will be happy.
- Humans are social animals.
- We are not born with our personality, but we are forming it according to the environment.
- The attitude of other people is a reflection of our own behavior.
- As long as there are unhappy people, the humanity can not be happy.
- Following the law even when it is against our principles.
- The divinity and its impact on our morals.
- What is the meaning of life?
- The explanation of love and why people express it differently.
- Philosophy of science: is science more important than human nature?
- The laws of nature.
- Why people believe in divinity?
- Some philosophers seem to think that communism is the ideal system.
- Antique philosophy.
- Oedipus complex. Is there really a connection between children and the opposite sex parent?
- Are there moral principles that are right for every human being?
take advice from an expert
© hollywoodvoiceoveracademy.com. All rights reserved. | Organize your dissertation writing